View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSROCKS View Post
It's quite clear you are into "Jon can do no wrong". In fact, I've never seen you say anything remotely fair or nice about Richie and it's quite clear you don't think anything of him as a person, guitar player or key contributor in Bon Jovi.

It is a personal matter. Unlike Jon, he is just choosing to be a present father. If you would step back and realize that these are people with families, you might be able to see that Richie is not evil. Do you think Jon would want to be out on the road if Stephanie had OD'd while he was on tour?
You are wrong in thinking that I don't care nothing about Richie or he doesn't bring nothing to the band. That is further from the the truth but that was not the point. Why does it have to do with Jon? Why are there even all these theories of what happened and Jon is a wanker. Its simple, Richie is not there and the rest of the band have to carry on regardless but not everything has to fall back on Jon, Richie needs some of it too.

If its to do with his daughter or ex-wife, I applaud him for putting that first and I do know if what happened with Stephanie, happened while the band was on the road, Jon would have been gone too. Not my beef at all. Its mainly this finger pointing that goes on and the finger never gets pointed to Mr Sambora.