View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
You are wrong in thinking that I don't care nothing about Richie or he doesn't bring nothing to the band. That is further from the the truth but that was not the point. Why does it have to do with Jon? Why are there even all these theories of what happened and Jon is a wanker. Its simple, Richie is not there and the rest of the band have to carry on regardless but not everything has to fall back on Jon, Richie needs some of it too.

If its to do with his daughter or ex-wife, I applaud him for putting that first and I do know if what happened with Stephanie, happened while the band was on the road, Jon would have been gone too. Not my beef at all. Its mainly this finger pointing that goes on and the finger never gets pointed to Mr Sambora.
I can understand this perception regarding Richie missing shows, but in the case of the rehab issue 2 years ago, my understanding was that Richie addressed the problem when it arose by proactively going to rehab, rather than becoming an increasing liability to the band by continuing to perform while in a bad way. At least, that's the feeling I got reading Jon's comments about Richie subsequently. As to this situation, if it /does/ have something to do with Richie's immediate family, good for him for taking the time he needs to get it straightened out. The only way I could see a finger being pointed at Richie as if we knew that he had been irresponsible in some way, but in both the case of 2011 and now, it /seems/ he is being proactive about whatever issues he's facing.

I should add: I think finger-pointing is justified toward both of them if the TMZ article paints a correct picture of their relationship.

Last edited by Mysterytrain; 04-05-2013 at 12:50 AM..