View Single Post

Old 04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
LOL - Sure they do. It's called money. Just because there are no quotes calling him one, doesn't mean it's not true.

As for his family life and charity work, different story. He seems like a good guy. When it comes to this band, give me a break. He fires 1 guy because he can't play well live, but carts around his buddy on tour who can't hold a note to save his life.
Ah come on, you don't know that any more than anyone else outside the band. You're entitled to an opinion but it isn't a fact that Jon is an asshole. You don't get the loyalty he has by being a complete prick and the "just because there are no quotes doesn't mean it isn't true" answer could be used to 'prove' anything. Some of your posts are brilliant but then you throw stuff out there and I wonder if it's the same guy behind the keyboard.

The more I see, the more I think Richie is in rehab. With Jon saying he hasn't spoken to him, it's either a fight or rehab I believe. If it was a fight, surely Jon wouldn't say that they hadn't spoken and then not elaborate. That's just feeding the stories doing the rounds. The fact he's also talking about "bumps in the road" and as if Richie is coming back indicates it isn't a fight to me. The fact Richie hasn't been seen and barely been heard from is also odd. If he wanted to make a point having had a blow out, you'd think he'd be visible in some way.

If Richie has fallen off the wagon and the band are keeping it to themselves despite the grief they (mainly Jon) are taking, then it makes Jon anything but an asshole. To keep the show on the road and stay loyal to your friend while the world is throwing muck at you is massively admirable.

But again, it's still all speculation.

Last edited by RonJovi; 04-09-2013 at 09:47 AM..