View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
He is not the only one with a family. Jon, David and Tico all have families. That is a poor excuse to use. Richie is only single one. Jon, David and Tico all have wives, all have children and all do outside projects away from the band. And if he didn't care about it, why come onto the tour to begin with?

There is really no excuse for what he has done. To not come back and to say FU to his fans while Jon, David, Tico, Hugh and Bobby can all do the shows. All of them can give 100%. Then to top it off and post a tweet about his video contest on the night of a livestream, when he had these weeks to watch the videos and glad he is having fun while his fans are missing him and wondering when he is coming back.
All of that hate is based on someone else's speculation. You have no better idea than anyone else why he is not on tour, so let's save the Richie is satan thing until he comes out and says, "**** you Lisa. I just wanted to hang out with my family". Then I guess it's safe to call him Satan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
So during all this time he couldn't look at the videos but tonight he is. I still am waiting for up say sorry for not being at the shows.
I'm also waiting for a sorry from Jon for turning this band into a washed up, over-produced, piece of shit. I'll probably get my apology right after you get your apology from Richie.

Last edited by RSROCKS; 04-26-2013 at 02:42 PM..