View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
There is really no excuse for what he has done. To not come back and to say FU to his fans while Jon, David, Tico, Hugh and Bobby can all do the shows. All of them can give 100%. Then to top it off and post a tweet about his video contest on the night of a livestream, when he had these weeks to watch the videos and glad he is having fun while his fans are missing him and wondering when he is coming back.
None of us know why Richie has done this but he is obviously not the kind of guy to say FU to his fans. Whatever the reason, it is not just cause he didn’t feel like it.

Whilst we are speculating I do wonder whether some people ever look at anything but Jon’s ass.

Try checking out some of the faces he pulls at the other band members the second they make the slightest mistake. For example (and im sure we could start an entire new thread on the topic) Hull 2006, Jon was a total arse all night long, if Tico had laid him out that night I wouldn’t have blamed him. What about the other week when Jon totally humiliated Dave into doing the intro to Old Time Rock n Roll over and over until he abandoned it altogether. I’ve seen him throw Richie plenty of stink eyes over the years. The fuss Jon caused when Richie’s amp blew out in London was ridiculous, like Richie had done it on purpose.

Maybe he just got sick of working for the CEO of a major corporation, and the tension and atmosphere Jon seems to enjoy creating…

That could all be BS but if I was Richie there has been plenty of times I would have at least flipped the finger at Jon.