View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

What an epic thread...has taken me over a week between working afternoon shifts and necessary sleep to read it all. Some very funny and also thought provoking comments and theories. Only thing I have to add is that there is always the possibility, despite having been good mates for 30 years, they have indeed grown apart. Happens all the time and often without one party have one iota of a clue why. Things change, people change - it's crap because they are in the midst of a tour, but I really don't think RS is going '"who cares what people think", perhaps more ''I care more what I think right now ahead of what everyone else thinks". If you reach a breaking point [and you can't always know where/when that'll be] then you reach it. Richie's *track record* in recent times lends itself to the idea/notion/speculation that a relapse is very plausible. And, as is the case with human nature, the absence of information will inevitably lead people to speculate on the what and the why.
I do sincerely hope that if this is a serious issue regarding JBJ and RS's friendship and working relationship, that they can come to some mutually accepted and agreeable scenario that will see the remaining dates of the tour proceed with Richie in tow...for the sake of those who have/who will part with their money to see and enjoy their fav. band.