View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
The biggest problem I have with Jon is that he has become a caricature of himself. It is something all rockstars do, but usually it is the silly 60 year old grandfather spilling out of a club with coke on his nose and a 20 year old on his cock. With Jon he built the reputation as a hard worker, dedicated, driven and through the 1990s it is widely said that his vision carried the band through their most artistically fulfilling period. He seems to have now taken those traits that are worthy of complement and made them sole focus of his public persona until it has come to the point where he is arrogant and selfish at times. If he has secretly always been like that then great, but if it is something that has developed and is getting worse, then that could be pissing the band off too.
Yep...good way of putting it...since 2000 onwards, Jon has struck me as, how to put this in words...would make more sense if I was in front of you saying it....as someone who is trying to be uber cool and on top of his game to the point that is too obvious...cause if you are uber cool, you don't have to try so hard to convince people you are.