View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
Hey, everybody, I'm back... I was gone for a few days for the show in Milan. Took me a while to catch up with the thread, but I made it!
I gotta tell you, this was painful. The new chapter to this epic cluster**** happened right while we were losing our heads over waiting lines just a few hours before the show in Milan started. Watching the RumorFix video on my friend's iPhone was quite the task, given the crappy audio.
I'm home and I finally got to understand everything that he said.

We now know that Richie's personal problem somehow is related to the band. It was quite obvious already, but now it's official.
Also, just as I thought, we know that Richie's intention to come back for the Hyde Park show (wasn't it July 5th, by the way?) was made-up bullshit, he says it's untrue.
We know that right now he's in Europe with his daughter and ex-wife and will be for a while.
He also seems to be wanting to return sometime during this tour. I think after summer could be a reasonable time.
He says he will be back, he seems pretty definite about it. I believe his consequent tweet where he says nothing is happening at the moment and those were just his hopes should be read as a way to set the record straight for those who were already throwing out big headlines about Richie coming back in September.

I do think Nikki cutting in during his interview speaks volumes and that "we" shouldn't be a word she uses when talking about Bon Jovi, or actually she shouldn't be talking about Bon Jovi at all. What the ****?!?

It's weird seeing him so passionate about this fashion thing, it's unsettling even. And not because I expect him to stay at home staring at the ceiling, I do get it that he's gotta keep himself busy and that there's nothing wrong with that (we ruled out he's not on tour with Bon Jovi for reasons that are not health-related or such a long time ago already), but yeah, maybe a couple more guitar pictures and a couple less fashionable ones would have been less of a shock, if you know what I mean.

As for Richie's looks. Wow... He looks fine to me. I could be blind or not be an expert, but I don't see all these obvious symptoms that he's this big cocaine addict. I mean, that escalated quickly, from the bottle to the white stuff.
Jessy's back! Bringing the sensible view!

I'm a 7ft, overweight, fugly and with a mono-brow. Hello ladies....