View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger11 View Post
Would this be the first time with no shows in Japan or the rest of Asia?
It would be a big pain for me to find it, but I'm pretty sure there was a tweet from Matt from a while ago where he said Japan dates will eventually be announced. That doesn't change the fact the Australia dates could finish the tour, as the Japan dates would likely happen in November, before the Australia ones. The tour should finish just in time for the Christmas holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease View Post
Others have said the same thing and I just don't get it. Why is it better to bail before the tour?

If he was torn (in a hypothetical world I'm creating) and thought "I'll give it a go and try to work it out" then surely he deserves respect for trying?
If he put the fans before his own happiness to even put the effort in, if it wasn't what he wanted?
Again, it's hypothetical. But I just don't get how one thing is better than the other in terms of when to bail right and wrongs....
I believe the reason is because people kinda feel like their hot crush stood up their big, third-base date without a valid explanation and then they found out the crush was out and about doing their thing and looking carefree.
That's honestly what I don't get. I'm pretty sure he DOES care (who wouldn't really?!?) and I imagine he's also quite upset about this whole thing (letting down the fans, the band, the gutter press talking trash, his reputation, etc.), no matter how tired he might be of the band or how much he wants to spend time with his daughter. He's gotta know he looks bad from an outside, surely distorted and incomplete perspective. He probably decided he doesn't care about how bad he looks and just wants to be happy and/or needs this matter, whatever it is, to be resolved at all costs.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County