View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora View Post
Yeah but don't think that's the reason Richie's out.. But like you said.. Nobody knows... What about if Richie got drunk or lost his flight or was anxious the day of Calgary show and he didn't show out and the guys got angry with him and told him you can come back only when you're 100% fine?
I know this was just your example but this actually is more realistic than a lot of stuff I've read. Missed the flight with the band and then didn't come on the flight he was supposed to be on alone. And maybe in Richie's mind he's ok and ready to return to the tour, but in Jon's mind he's not 100% and he won't take that risk. It actually would make more sense than some of the odder things we've read. I remember one of the first things that came out was that Jon didn't seem that surprised when told he would not be there to perform and one of Jon's first interviews saying "we've been through this before." Which could or could not have been taken as a alcohol reference. But again, as usual, it's all speculation, I'm at work, boss is gone and I'm bored.