View Single Post

Old 07-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease View Post
Others have said the same thing and I just don't get it. Why is it better to bail before the tour?
It's not necessarily better, but it would have made things a lot easier for some fans, that's all. It may be selfish, but considering how much money we all spend to see them, I think we have a right to be a little selfish.

I'm not taking sides, because three months and 700 pages later we still know nothing. I don't think anyone's innocent in this whole mess, but if Jon is such a damn tyrant, why would Dave and Tico put up with that? Richie has already disappointed some of his fans by cancelling the US dates (yeah, yeah, I know, laryngitis)... And now this interview where, to me, he came across like he doesn't really care and he's having a blast in LA. I may be way off, of course.

Being at San Siro, looking at the wonderful thing the fans did for the band, I thought of Richie and couldn't help but wonder why the hell he's not there to enjoy that epic moment with all of us.

I am just tired of all the secrecy and "we love our fans" "I miss my fans". At first I thought this was a health or family issue, and completely understood that they wanted to keep it private, now that it seems like something else entirely, I think it's time to spill the beans. The fans have being arguing for three months now, at this point it would be nice to know what the issue is...
2014: 07/03 Frank Turner @Ljubljana; 09/06 Queens of the Stone Age @Ljubljana; 16/06 The Rolling Stones @Vienna; 20/06 Richie Sambora @Munich; 22/06 Pearl Jam @Trieste; 25/06 Aerosmith @Milan; 18/07 Pivo in cvetje festival @Laško; 02/08 Joss Stone @Ljubljana; 11/09 The Dublin Legends @Ljubljana; 09/11 The Gaslight Anthem @Zagreb