View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

The point is Richie said things are very close to being resolved. One would probably say it's obvious that Richie and the band talked SOMETIME during these last 3 months and counting. But we know next to nothing and the more this goes on, the more it gets weird, so we shouldn't take anything for granted. Anyway, things close to being resolved means they've been talking. "They" as in Richie and all/some/one of the band members, or "they" as in lawyers on Richie's and the band's part.
I find it hard to believe, though, that lawyers and lawyers only are being involved in this. At the same time, it's hard to imagine solving such a mess while bouncing all around the world like hysteric fleas with a tour on their shoulders and the spotlight on them 24/7. That's why August could be the key in this.

Now, I know Richie's been all over the place lately, and as I said, I couldn't be more confused with it all. But in his video interviews he did seem "positive" in a way. His tweets seem to speak another language or seem to have been written by someone else completely. Might be me just wanting to believe the positive or maybe I can't help but trust the spoken word more, but even though I'm scared as shit and don't have a very good feeling about this at all, his seemingly positive words about Jon make me somewhat hopeful that whatever the issue is, personal/with the band or part of it, things should be resolved. I have a million reasons to believe otherwise, but there will always be one million and one against that. Fingers and toes crossed.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County