View Single Post

Old 07-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to Gabriel Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
That's what I'm talking about. No matter how hard you try and see this as merely supporting the guy, it's just plain, ****in' wrong and twisted, period. I support him, I have nothing against him, I think he's nice and he can play a tune decently, and of course he's got my applause when I saw my show last month. But there's no ****in' way I'm writing "X" anywhere on me. Seriously. I'm a Bon Jovi fan, not a Drills fan. And yes, I agree with you: I think most of these people simply do it for the attention. Phil is the small fish that happens to be in the big fish pond and they can't help doing this shit. It's kinda like those nutjobs asking Matt every - single - day about his schedule and how is he doing and stuff like that. And yet, I still think those have more decency than the X fangirls.

I agree, I like the guy too, but the things you say and seeing people cringe makes me sad.

My god, I never thought I'd be saying this, but maybe we're seeing the born of something worse than backstagers... LOL

Well done, little buddy.