View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I am a female and that attitude makes me gag. This particular thread has many new people who have never posted on this site before, and they only post in this thread. Clearly they are also only interested in the Richie situation, not in contributing to the band or the board as a whole.

Fortunately most of the time they only insult and fight with each other.
Don't generalize new posters (actually 2008 and don't know what happened to log on, so tech. new) I have posted on a few other threads but unlike some I can't afford to max out my cc and follow them around the world. So I read, but don't post if nothing to add. (just counted, since back on eight diff. I left another page because everyone acted like spoiled little school girls and really hoped here was a bit more adult. Nothing really bothered me til you belittle "new" people. I've read here often and most often the disagreements seem tounge in cheekish. I'm a Richie junkie, but not drank anyones kool aid. What's so wrong with wanting to know the opinions on this drama? What's wrong with wanting to know if I missed something someone else saw? Actually have read a few posts who interpreted like I did - two sides, truth in the middle and lots of mistakes by all.

Last edited by golittleperson; 07-24-2013 at 12:38 AM..