View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 03:54 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
Don't generalize new posters (actually 2008 and don't know what happened to log on, so tech. new) I have posted on a few other threads but unlike some I can't afford to max out my cc and follow them around the world. So I read, but don't post if nothing to add. (just counted, since back on eight diff. I left another page because everyone acted like spoiled little school girls and really hoped here was a bit more adult. Nothing really bothered me til you belittle "new" people. I've read here often and most often the disagreements seem tounge in cheekish. I'm a Richie junkie, but not drank anyones kool aid. What's so wrong with wanting to know the opinions on this drama? What's wrong with wanting to know if I missed something someone else saw? Actually have read a few posts who interpreted like I did - two sides, truth in the middle and lots of mistakes by all.
Nah - not really belittling new people and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I have been here forever and have seen and welcomed lots of new people. I guess the entire tone of this thread has really degenerated (as opposed to being funny at the beginning), and the constant bickering between mostly new people is what has put me off.

Some people take this stuff so SERIOUSLY. As Twin Fan put it - it's a band folks not the solution to the universe. It's rock and roll and it's enjoyable, but to get to the point that you tweet to Richie that the rest of the band doesn't deserve him (or that he is too good for them) is ridiculous and laughable behavior.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.