View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 04:10 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Nah - not really belittling new people and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I have been here forever and have seen and welcomed lots of new people. I guess the entire tone of this thread has really degenerated (as opposed to being funny at the beginning), and the constant bickering between mostly new people is what has put me off.

Some people take this stuff so SERIOUSLY. As Twin Fan put it - it's a band folks not the solution to the universe. It's rock and roll and it's enjoyable, but to get to the point that you tweet to Richie that the rest of the band doesn't deserve him (or that he is too good for them) is ridiculous and laughable behavior.
It's fine, I was arguing with FA at my daughter's college and in a piss mood today, come here to escape my drama and just hit me wrong. Misery loves company, maybe that's why I'm stuck in Jovi land? Really do like knowing what others think, conclude - have my opinion but not in a trance. You can tell by my avitar where my heart is but I don't think I've acted 18, well since I was 18. Quite some time ago... have a beat driven day!