View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
Someone wrote in the comments to the latest RadarOnline article:

'Unlike these idiots I am in the know. Jon and Richie have been talking and especially after the disaster in Saratoga. Don't worry about MetLife Stadium, 90 percent chance at this point that it will prove this article wrong. That is all I will say on this matter.'
I posted that and I joined here just to clarify. I've known this for about a week and after Saratoga things got more definite. Apparently they had an emergency conversation after the Saratoga disaster about MetLife. I was literally jumping for joy when I was told this, even though it's not definite. My father says one of his clients is a personal friend of Dave's and this is the information he got. It's certainly not the last word, but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

FYI I'm going to the show on the 27th so I'm reallllllllly hoping RadarOnline is full of it.

Don't bite my head off please , just trying to help. This will be my 5th concert (Newark '07, MSG twice, and MetLife twice (27th being number 5))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy3 View Post
Gotta love the "in the know" people. Probably some fan who smiled at the right person and got a spot right in front of the infamous white mic.
No, that is not the case LOL

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-24-2013 at 10:31 PM..