View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule225 View Post
Oh, please.

Anyone can claim to know anything on the internet. But the truth is, anyone with legitimate knowledge of the situation is not posting it in comment sections and on message boards.
I totally agree...and I hope come Thursday night this guy turns out to be right and I don't look like a colossal moron. I apologize a million times in advance if this is the case. This guy also was right about the Carmelo Anthony trade to the New York Knicks well before the media got a hold of it. He is personal friends with Walt Clyde Frazier, who gets told about all of this stuff apparently.

I'm not claiming I'm 100% percent accurate. Any good news is good news at this point. And let's be honest, this is all common sense. If he DOESN'T play MetLife, will the fans forgive him completely? I think not, and I don't think I can either. This is your HOME state. And MSG isn't even on the schedule yet. One conspiracy theory floating around is that this RadarOnline article is to get people riled up for MetLife...

Now the examiner is reposting everything http://www.examiner.com/article/bon-...n-alleged-feud

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-24-2013 at 11:43 PM..