View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

I've had people telling me shit as well, but you don't see me posting it all over the place. I don't really trust anything at this point anyway. Now, not only you claim to know about Richie coming back for the New Jersey shows, apparently you can also turn into a fly on the wall and know what the band members say to each other. Jule is right, people who have insider info don't post it around. And may I also add they shouldn't, especially if it's personal. Anyway, thanks for sharing and all, but I'm not buying that either, sorry.

ANYHOW, the home-state argument is utter BS. We're not playing Risiko here, and people got screwed with no lube all over the world. I honestly find it very unlikely (not to say impossible) for Richie to do a couple shows, then stay at home and come back in September. Makes no sense to me and it would make even less sense to the band, the fans and anyone really. I'm not trying to jinx it for you and your show, but at the end of the day, the sooner you come to terms with that, the less disappointed you will be anyway.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County