View Single Post

Old 07-24-2013, 11:48 PM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
There is a picture of Richie in West Hollywood with Nikki and Sean Borg filming a TV spot for Japan TV. I think your guy is wrong.
Oh crap....source of the picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
I've had people telling me shit as well, but you don't see me posting it all over the place. I don't really trust anything at this point anyway. Now, not only you claim to know about Richie coming back for the New Jersey shows, apparently you can also turn into a fly on the wall and know what the band members say to each other. Jule is right, people who have insider info don't post it around. And may I also add they shouldn't, especially if it's personal. Anyway, thanks for sharing and all, but I'm not buying that either, sorry.

ANYHOW, the home-state argument is utter BS. We're not playing Risiko here, and people got screwed with no lube all over the world. I honestly find it very unlikely (not to say impossible) for Richie to do a couple shows, then stay at home and come back in September. Makes no sense to me and it would make even less sense to the band, the fans and anyone really. I'm not trying to jinx it for you and your show, but at the end of the day, the sooner you come to terms with that, the less disappointed you will be anyway.
Normally I would agree, but I raise a couple points. Number one, this leg ends after MetLife. The next leg starts in September, which is probably why Richie was saying September. Number 2, about the insider information, this is no different that the morons at RadarOnline posting their "insider" information. I am posting this because enough is enough. In 2011, we were told why Richie left. This time around they tell us nothing. As the fans, we are OWED some sort of explanation. Nothing personal, but some closure would be nice.

And as I have said before, I am not buying this either. But I got tickets for the 27th because of this guy's information. Probably not the smartest thing ever....

If I turn out to be correct...lovely. If this guy turns out to be wrong, then I look like an idiot. It's simple. I have been a Bon Jovi fan my entire life and if this situation ends Bon Jovi I won't be able to accept it.

Matt's idiotic tweets don't help things either...

It's magic like this that makes this band great, and I hope they keep rocking into the Hall of Fame (which they should be in already).

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 12:01 AM..