View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 12:05 AM
Keep the Faith

Send a message via ICQ to jessycardy Send a message via MSN to jessycardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
Oh crap....source of the picture?

Normally I would agree, but I raise a couple points. Number one, this leg ends after MetLife. The next leg starts in September, which is probably why Richie was saying September. Number 2, about the insider information, this is no different that the morons at RadarOnline posting their "insider" information. I am posting this because enough is enough. In 2011, we were told why Richie left. This time around they tell us nothing. As the fans, we are OWED some sort of explanation. Nothing personal, but some closure would be nice.
Exactly. What's the point in doing the first leg of a tour, missing out on the second, the third and all of the fourth except for the last two shows? I don't see Richie coming back in the middle of a leg (let alone at the end of it), especially when there's a break of one month and a half right after that.
About the insider information, as you said, they're morons for doing what they do. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't wanna be in their same category. I understand you're a fan, so your interests should be different from theirs ($$$), of course.
I'm not sure "owed" is the right word, but I see what you're saying and I agree that it would be nice if they told us something.
night after night after night after night"

Bon Jovi - Dry County