View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
Exactly. What's the point in doing the first leg of a tour, missing out on the second, the third and all of the fourth except for the last two shows? I don't see Richie coming back in the middle of a leg (let alone at the end of it), especially when there's a break of one month and a half right after that.
About the insider information, as you said, they're morons for doing what they do. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't wanna be in their same category. I understand you're a fan, so your interests should be different from theirs ($$$), of course.
I'm not sure "owed" is the right word, but I see what you're saying and I agree that it would be nice if they told us something.
I agree that it would look not-that-great to come back for two shows at the end of the leg (perhaps implying by doing so that the rest of that leg wasn't worth coming back for)--but I can also see that things re: communication between Jon and Richie may change quickly or accelerate after how Saratoga was perceived. If Richie returns for the Jersey shows, they could stress the whole 'hometown-New Jersey' angle in terms of PR. Then, the break in August as planned, Richie does fashion, then he returns again in September as he alluded to before. Wishful thinking on my part, probably. As for the photo of Richie, Sean Borg, and Nikki: Was that actually taken in the past 24 hours? I know it was posted today, but it could have been taken earlier.