View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 12:24 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterytrain View Post
I agree that it would look not-that-great to come back for two shows at the end of the leg (perhaps implying by doing so that the rest of that leg wasn't worth coming back for)--but I can also see that things re: communication between Jon and Richie may change quickly or accelerate after how Saratoga was perceived. If Richie returns for the Jersey shows, they could stress the whole 'hometown-New Jersey' angle in terms of PR. Then, the break in August as planned, Richie does fashion, then he returns again in September as he alluded to before. Wishful thinking on my part, probably. As for the photo of Richie, Sean Borg, and Nikki: Was that actually taken in the past 24 hours? I know it was posted today, but it could have been taken earlier.
When that photo is taken is the key to everything. Communication between everyone must have changed or accelerated. Darien was supposed to be the same thing as Saratoga and we saw how that changed quickly. Somebody must have told Jon, "listen we cant do this crap again" or something like that. People paid for Bon Jovi not for Bon Jovi with Kings of Suburbia. Now Bon Jovi and Sugarland would be different.......hey I can dream