View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Breakout

Regardless of all the theories and inside info, we will only know for sure when they take the stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am shocked at some of the things that people are proposing. Forgive me for being blunt, but it's so... so ****ing moronic. He's not tweeting things to throw everyone off. WHY would he do that? WHEN has he (or anyone in the Bon Jovi universe) ever done that before?

I think some people need a long break from this saga AND this board. I reiterate:

it's just a band.

You lot are getting all riled up by the meaningless tweets and the insanely vague theories and "stories" that this OnceUponADime guy is putting out there. For someone reasonable and sane like myself, it's hilarious to see, really.
I don't blame you for feeling like that. We ALL need a break from this madness. Yes, it's f**king moronic. This had gone on 4 months too long. I think Richie's tweets about sleeping and jetlag are subtle hints of what's going to happen. Like I said before I have tickets to the 27th so I am hoping that's the case.

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-25-2013 at 10:41 PM..