View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADime View Post
All these tweets are to throw everyone off. That's what I am thinking.
Apparently Richie had a difficult emotional day yesterday because of his dad. His mother has a difficult time with it as well. Richie also had another conversation with Jon. Tonight is a little up in the air, and I mean really up in the air. It was suggested he may not play tonight and instead play Saturday, which makes no sense at all. The decision for Richie to play tonight could be a last minute thing and there won't be an announcement. They might do a grand entrance of sorts. We won't know anything for sure until they take the stage. A friend of mine is going to the show and will text me if Richie plays.
OK I am going to be blunt here but how the **** does anyone know that Richie and Jon had another conversation and playing is still up in the air? So they talk on the phone and then Richie goes and tells your source and then your source comes and tells you? Really!?! Your source is such close friends with Richie or Jon, that either man trusts them so much that when they got of the phone, they ran and told your source about their conversation?

A word of advice quit while you are ahead.