View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 10:47 PM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
I don't like this shit either.

Also, about the whole "it's just a band" thing.
The fact that it's just a band is, namely, a fact. Just like rock'n'roll is only rock'n'roll. But people invest different amount of emotional energy into them, and ALL should be respected. Just like ALL (the fans) should keep a clear head about this and be rational enough and have enough good sense to maintain their view on the big picture and act like adults. I've been called a bleeding heart, well, yes I am, proudly so, but I'm also a very, very (sometimes painfully) rational person. That is to say it's not either or, and I'm tired of reading the "it's just a band" argument (it's popped up several times already) whenever someone is delusionally crazy enough to post things such as they think that AVA tweets to upset people about Richie.
Well said. At the end of the day, we are all fans of this legendary band.

Another rehash of everything: http://nj1015.com/will-richie-sambor...-jovi-tonight/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFan View Post
Why would he know? Does Dave tell this personal friend EVERYTHING he heard from Jon, who relays this to you? This is the most fishy thing I've seen on here in a while.

This phrase is the ultimate sign of an ultimate troll.
He does NOT tell him everything. Just about this situation. If I were to mention his name he would be in trouble. And I didn't ask for this, it was volunteered. I mentioned that want to get tickets to the 27th, and he said oh well you may want to know about Richie. That's it. As I've said 5 or 6 times I don't completely believe what he is telling me but its better than the negative BS being put out by RadarOnline.

Last edited by OnceUponADime; 07-26-2013 at 02:22 AM..