View Single Post

Old 07-25-2013, 10:53 PM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessycardy View Post
Also, about the whole "it's just a band" thing.
The fact that it's just a band is, namely, a fact. Just like rock'n'roll is only rock'n'roll. But people invest different amount of emotional energy into them, and ALL should be respected. Just like ALL (the fans) should keep a clear head about this and be rational enough and have enough good sense to maintain their view on the big picture and act like adults. I've been called a bleeding heart, well, yes I am, proudly so, but I'm also a very, very (sometimes painfully) rational person. That is to say it's not either or, and I'm tired of reading the "it's just a band" argument (it's popped up several times already) whenever someone is delusionally crazy enough to post things such as they think that AVA tweets to upset people about Richie.
I believe you took it a bit the wrong way. This band means as much to me as much as the next guy. Their music has impacted my life more than any other band has thus far. But when people invest so much time peeking in every single nonexistent source for some information that just isn't there, and twisting it into some complete conspiracy, it makes me think that they should take a step back and realize there are worse things in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana View Post
Eeeeh. Well to be perfectly honest it seems a TAD weird that he'd reveal all that to someone who even might be hinting at it online. They simply wouldn't take the risk, or at least I don't reckon they would.
Yup.