View Single Post

Old 10-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
There's no way he makes more doing his session/Fretted Americana stuff, no. But he makes more than a decent living doing what makes him happy. I'm not saying playing in BJ doesn't make him happy but he's made it clear it's not really his type of music and I just don't see him giving up what makes him happy for this paycheque and freedom to write.
I am following him on facebook - and just based on the pics he's posting - he seems ueber happy about being in Bon Jovi. Also - stuff like 'keep working hard and follow your dreams and all of this might come true one day' type stuff while being in the Jovi jet....that's not something that someone unhappy would say. I am 100% sure he'd accept an offer to join Bon Jovi in no time. That's making history. That's being a member of the biggest American rock band of the last 30 years. That's replacing Richie Sambora. Honestly speaking - who the **** would say no?!? I bet even Steve Vai/ Satriani would be tempted given the right monetary incentive. Like the music or not, it's BON JOVI.

B O N || J O V I