View Single Post

Old 01-15-2015, 09:33 AM
Jovi FANatic

I could not be less interested about their upcoming album or live dates. When Aftermath was coming out I was very excited. I was still excited after listening to it. And I was even more excited after seeing him live in 2012. It was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. But after that it all went downhill. This cooperation with Orianthi and Richie's weird transformation to this sloppy, washed-up rock star, who's too good to practice or to remember his own songs, made me loose all interest to this former idol of mine.

When I saw them live in 2014, Richie was a shadow of the person I saw in 2012. And that is crazy considering that it was less than two years between those shows. Meanwhile his ego had grown even bigger that it used to be, he became arrogant and took his fans for granted. It's clearly not a good thing that he is now his own master, the lead singer of his own band. If he feels that what he delivers is good enough, then that's what we get. There is no Jon to set him any bar anymore. There is only Orianthi to double the harm.