View Single Post

Old 01-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Dry County

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

I'm Richie's fan, a disappointed one, though..
I love Aftermath Of The Lowdown, it's probably the only album after Crush I regularly listen to.

I may probably have a different opinion of Richie's band. First of all, they're not a band as such, just some musicians who have time to tour. I think Richie was really really good in 2012 (one of the best concerts I've ever been to) and the band was average at best. In 2014 Richie is obviously worse, singing and playing, but the band was much better.

The answer might be that we talk about different bands actually. It's funny how Richie kept on telling everywhere that he has the best band etc. However all of the members apart from Luke Ebbin have been replaced until now. I know, some have returned. The keyboard player is different, for the majority of 2014 shows there was a different drummer (a better one, I liked him a lot), the bassist was differnt on one leg, instead of the guitarist there is Orianthi.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights