View Single Post

Old 08-31-2014, 05:35 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Agreed with Bandiera's one note-wonders. Richie probably lost his train of thought and slipped up, but I still think something's wrong with the guy. The amount of bum notes and slip-ups increases every year. He used to be such a fluid and proficient player but he's mumbling his way through lyrics now, dropping words and forgetting licks completely. I'm kind of worried about the guy.
Agree. Don't know if quite as far as Supersonic feels but something is just not right. To me, Richie was never the "brains" of the organization and now it appears the only people around him are on his payroll - so everyone will kiss A. You can't even post a remotely negative remark anywhere but here and not be jumped or deleted by his minions. I don't think it's healthy to live in a bubble. I've thought before he is thinking with the little head and it has no ears, eyes or brain. :"God gave men a penis and a brain but only enough blood to run one at a time" Robin Williams:

I think he is back on the bottle, I fought it but seems too many comments and videos from people who have nothing to gain. As to the dementia theory? Possible? I will add my experience. My mother was a raging alcoholic and I remember vividly her brain scans. It looked like someone who had severe acne scars and was alcohol induced dementia. It is real. It can be improved but takes at least 7 years of sobriety - she died, and never improved even after being placed in a rest home. She managed to have someone sneak alcohol into there. I have 4 decades of experience. I recognize enablers and manipulators a mile away and Richie seems to have a few.

He was and still should be one of the best but for some reason, especially in the past year, he is not. I'm concerned too.

I know, off topic - back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by golittleperson; 08-31-2014 at 05:38 PM..