View Single Post

Old 07-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Something for the Posts

Jon Bon Jovi Wants to Be 'Secretary of Entertainment' for Hillary Clinton
"I'm gonna be the Secretary of Entertainment when Mrs. Clinton gets in," the 54-year-old joked during his final Runaway Tours appearance at the B.B. King Blues Club and Grill in New York City.

Bon Jovi revealed that he's known the official Democratic presidential nominee and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, for some time...

"...Dorothy and I...flew down on this private plane," Bon Jovi shared...(T)he other passengers began badgering President Clinton with questions, including, "Whose job is cooler, your's or Jon's?"

...(Jon) assert(ed) that his job as a rock star was definitely superior because "I got to keep the airplane and the house."

Secretary of Entertainment -- great idea! Once he's done waterboarding Richie and making Donald Trump return the painting Tico sold him, he could make lip synching and auto tuning illegal!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-30-2016 at 11:28 PM..