View Single Post

Old 05-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Price of posting

Default Mad Max Fury Road

Tomorrow a new adventure of the character Mad Max opens in theaters with Tom Hardy that replacing Mel Gibson.

here trailer

The movie has earned high scores in the reviews. The Critics call it as a great visual and cinematic masterpiece.

Rottem Tomatoes · 99/100
IMDb · 9,3/10
Metalcritic · 90/100

Quote:
Words can't express how thoroughly, excitingly, awesome this film is. And I mean awesome in its truest sense. I'm still in awe hours later.

It is a beautifully epic, insanely over-the-top, dangerously high-octane, adrenaline-fueled, testosterone-infused, balls-out, outrageous spectacle. It's a twisted darkly funny gothic symphony of violence and action that just keeps relentlessly revving up and pushing harder and faster til the very end. It pushes all the boundaries and breaks all the rules, but it does it while appealing to almost anyone.

It sets a new benchmark for action and stunt work. It does not use VFX to cop out, only to enhance, and the vast majority of what you see on screen is live action and practical.

I've never seen anything like it. Believe the hype. 95/100
reviews - http://screenrant.com/mad-max-fury-r...views-preview/

Eager to see this.

Edit: I've already seen. Awesome visual spectacle. The film is a big action sequence of 2 hours. I'll see her again, that's for sure.

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 05-17-2015 at 10:38 AM..