View Single Post

Old 07-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash_ View Post

What I would like to know:

1. description with Japanese translation
- Is there a second booklet? / original booklet is in two languages? / is the original booklet only in Japanesse?

2. Comes with a description with Japanese translation, lyrics, and a booklet
- Is this description a second (additional) booklet?
- Is this description in Japanese only or in both languages?
- Do non-Japanesse editions also contain lyrics (if so, of both CDs or fonly irst one?)?

3. Region code of included DVD is unknown
Will it play in EU?

4. DVD: Japanese subtitles
Can they be swwitched off?

What I suspect is that there is a standard booklet plus an aditional booklet with liner notes and lyrics (additional booklet being either only in Japanesse or in both languages). What do you think?

Thanks for your help!
i don't have this edition yet, but i've ordered it and waiting, so i'll try to answer on an example of other japanese editions that i have.

There is always 2 booklets (or more), one in english and other in japanese, yes, usually it is the copy of original booklet info (lyrics, descriptions etc), but it's not image booklet, it's standart black and white booklet, and this booklet in japanese only.
(I like One Wild Night Live japanese release, coz it have a booklet with all tour dates 1983-2001.)
I'm not sure about region of this DVD, it's different sometimes. example of the latest releases that i have: HAND Tour Edition - Region 2, LH - Region 2, Circle - Region 2, AAA Box - Region 0, WAN - Region 0.
You can always switch off japanese subtitles.

Last edited by FLAME-XIII; 07-21-2014 at 09:08 AM..