View Single Post

Old 07-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sossy View Post
Hey Jovifans I haven´t been here for a while, so I don´t really know about what you are talking right now, I just read the last few posts

Well, I want to know what there will be else after the NJ Deluxe CD?
Because on the german universal website it says that there will be sth like an Album set... with more Albums, like the NJ Deluxe.. I don´t know more about that....

And I am worried, because on Bon Jovis Homepage was this thing with the # Bad Medicine Video. Why doesnt it go on? There is all silence about that

I´m sorry, my english is too bad today, jt´s late here
Thanks for the tip with the German Universal Music website. Indeed, it says there:

"Der Startschuss fällt am 27. Juni mit der Veröffentlichung des bahnbrechenden Albums New Jersey als remasterte 1CD-Version, 2CD-Deluxe Version und 2CD/1DVD-Super Deluxe Version, sowie den jeweiligen Downloadversionen. Weitere Jubiläumseditionen, sowie neu zusammengestellte Sammlungen von Studio- und Liveaufnahmen erscheinen im Laufe des Jahres."

Which translates to something like:

"It starts on June 27th with the release of the groundbreaking album New Jersey as remastered 1CD version, 2CD Deluxe version and 2CD/1DVD Super Deluxe version, as well as the according download versions. More anniversary editions, as well as compilations of studio and live recordings, will be released later during the year."

Sounds good, can't wait for it

Last edited by jovifan93; 07-22-2014 at 02:48 PM..