View Single Post

Old 10-22-2014, 11:48 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I know, and believe me, I'm nervous about not having more information about the next project, late October and still know nothing.

The only reason I bought this latest release of New Jersey was to have DVD Access All Areas, as contained subtitles in Spanish for the first time.

Jon could work a little more when it comes to making a real gift to the fans, I think a new box set with 4 or 5 CDs and a DVD with a show from 80s, is something worth paying.

Anyway, I would be happy with new editions of Keep The Faith, Slippery When Wet and These Days for include unreleased songs as New Jersey Super Deluxe Edition.
The die hard fan base is so small, but it sounds like you're saying it didn't sell because it didn't have enough stuff? More stuff = higher price point = less accessible to an audience that's already pretty fragmented = even less sales.