View Single Post

Old 06-21-2015, 04:36 PM
The Distance

Yes! It's been a year since the NJ releases and there has been no official word on the street for another so my best guess is to say that it's over. I think initially they were hoping for a push to increases the back catalog of album sales but we are in a world now where all it takes is one purchase for a million free downloads and rips...

Don't forget that they did release the 4 live vinyl tracks and the SWW Blue Ray release. And if you think about both of those releases, they both have something special about them. You can't really maximize their intended purpose from a download. A collectors item and premium sound.

Now with all that said, I'm sure we'll get something in future but my guess is not until this next album and tour is over. Especially if Jon signed an X album deal, then expect a bunch of stuff while he's on break.

Another thing that might have impacted all this was Jon deciding to cut his long break short like Hugh stated. Maybe initially Jon was going to take a long break and the idea was to release a bunch of shit but once he said that he was writing another album, they decided to put everything on hold.

But in reality, no one really knows. They could have something out next week for all we know.