View Single Post

Old 08-31-2016, 03:32 PM
The Distance

They could have made this really cool by throwing in something special... This is a die-hard only target so why not throw something in for those die-hards... Like the Slippery demos or maybe even Sex Sells...

They know it'll end up on the internet eventually but only select people are buying it and it's not as easy to rip the audio from vinyl to digital so it's really the best place to throw in some bonus tracks... (Mona Lisa still hasn't leaked yet which is shocking)... It'll create more buzz and more people would be willing to purchase it.

I just hate Jon's sour attitude when it comes compilations. He gets so bitter when the record company wants to put out a Greatest Hits and didn't even try to promote the New Jersey Demos... Right now Bruce is doing The River tour for probably no other reason then he just loves to play. He's breaking his old records for the longest rock concerts played at the age 66... Jon thinks there is this big conspiracy out there who are trying to make him nostalgic. Bruce doesn't give a shit and that's why his fans love him.

As far as the NJ Demos go, I get that he just ended the WAN tour and Richie left etc but I know die-hards who had no idea this release came out during that time. How do you put out an awesome release with zero promo?

To tie the above into this topic, this is going to be another failed release that will fly under the radar and hurt us from getting more unreleased songs...