View Single Post

Old 07-24-2015, 02:25 PM
Posting Always

We had "misheard lyrics", now we got "misheard interview"! Oh shucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezearis View Post
[...] There's no band stuff, [something I can't understand with a gesture], Burning Bridges will come out... and then I have a great album". - [B]Jon Bon Jovi[B]
"but don't look too deep/deeply?, (it's all done ???)"
and the repeated hand gesture and eyes moving he did starting at 8:09 after "BB will come out..." means "fuhgeddaboudit! It's a shitty record, I couldn't care less about it and you'd better do the same" then he enthusiastically added: "and then I got a GREAAAAAAT album." which says it all, doesn't it. Tell me about hammering home the message!

He's being very Italian lately, I've never seen him so expressive, speaking with his hands a lot and with his face too, he may have spent more time with his father lately? He's totally different from the rockstar who does interviews on TV or radio.

Once again, to those who expect songs like WDR on the "real" album: you're bound to be disappointed. Every word and gesture betrays his hate and complete disregard towards BB. If he constantly opposes the 2 albums it's because they're day and night, at least in his mind.