View Single Post

Old 07-24-2015, 09:12 AM
These Days

"The Burning Bridges record is our latest, is not our next. This is sort of the end of a cycle not the beginning of another one. 2014 was a pretty dramatic year for me and I've come through it and I'm back to sound, mind and body, at least I think so. 2014 was a miserable year and, so, this is the end of a cycle. In the meantime, the new record will come out in April or May, is fantastic, I'm really proud of it. I don't hate burning bridges by any means but some of the songs are 10 years old, yeah, there're songs that, you know, we never used before, so, "We Don't Run" is a new one but "Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning" is probably, I don't know, 8 or 10 years old. It's OK, it wasn't good enough to make the record at the time, but it's cool, I'm glad we did it. It's the end of an era, I probably can't tell you much more than that. It was delivered in a brown paperbag, that's the cover, there're no lyrics, there's no credits, there's no pictures, there's no videos, there's no interviews, end. There's no band stuff, [something I can't understand with a gesture], Burning Bridges will come out... and then I have a great album". - Jon Bon Jovi

https://youtu.be/_BHaYBG6eyQ. Minute 6:18.

(+ Santiago 09/24/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/26/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/16/2017)
These Days!

Last edited by ezearis; 07-24-2015 at 09:27 AM..