View Single Post

Old 03-22-2024, 12:34 AM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
KTF is lesser known than the Simple Plan record he did? Or the MC94 album which got the band fired from their multi million dollar contract?

It's pretty obvious that he was hoping he could joing the band as a permanent member at the time. That's not when you challenge them all the time, that's when you try to be their friend. It didn't work out that way!
I meant least known about in terms of the recording process. It is not a well documented production. Again, from the major bands/records he did. I know a lot about his time with Motley, obviously with Metallica, and even some other bands. But he rarely goes in-depth on KTF in interviews, at least contemporary ones that I have seen. KTF and TD recording footage/information is what I am looking forward to in the doc. I expect to be sorely disappointed.

In an outtake from SKOM, the band mock him for wanting to become their bass player. He quite earnestly denies this, stating he is too old and out of shape. The final edit of the doc does make it look like he is simping for it but he was believable when denying it.