View Single Post

Old 02-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Breakout

After the interview of Phil X in the podcast this week, i was excepting the return of a good guitar in the first single to show the world that Bon Jovi rises again & still rocks, even after 40 years! Like Extreme did last year with Nuno's work.

The sound of the video is not good but it seems no new to me... Like the last four years, it sounds ok but not great! A "When We Were Us" vibe for certain... but nothing special or spectacular!

Since 1992, i was always mad about the first singles... until Limitless... This one seems a little bit better but it's not gonna tell the world to "Keep The Faith", that it's our life" so "Have A Nice Day"! Not even a chance that will "Make a (special) Memory"... So it's a little bit disappointed for me but still, on the bright side, even if we bearly can hear Jon on the chorus, he seems less stuggling! That's a good point, at this time and edge... And it's not as bad as "Limitless"... The new album will probably be more listenable than expected but exciting, i have doubts... Sadly!...