View Single Post

Old 03-29-2024, 04:27 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I hate to agree but I do. This is the general perception of who JBJ is now and what the new music represents.

Old, auto tune, don't get the song, outdated.

https://youtube.com/shorts/A2jfKJeBl...kzhr1sUEKNXufK

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk
Yeah, it can all be true, but the way they're saying it is like bunch of irrelevant dudes group-mocking 60+ year old rocker from their sofas. I apologize if they are not "irrelevant", but generally I don't understand contemporary popularity of these podcasts with frustrated nobodies talking down on whoever is the topic with a beer in hand.

These kind of people and "critics" would also be fast to mock Jovi's KTF in era of Grunge, as well as putting ballads as singles as cringe, or whatever, you don't need special reason to appear "cool" to bash on this band in whatever era. Then, it would be random critic writer in weekly magazine, today I guess these kind of dudes. My view is that whatever Jovi released it would be mocked by these kind of a**holes. It doesn't change that Legendary is not very good. And Jon doesn't sing Prayer chorus since 1988 I think, so let's mock him for his singing throughout 90's also