View Single Post

Old 09-24-2016, 12:38 AM
The Distance

There is no formulated reason why I like certain / most songs... And sometimes the littlest thing can make me love a song... I read everyone's comments how a song lacks this and that... Every other post is about a ****ing guitar even though it's 2016... But everyone is so fixated on everything a song lacks and I see it as the opposite which is what a song can bring... People are also so quick to compare too... The song sounds like this and that and for that reason I love or hate it...

Just listen to the song as the original piece of work that it is and find the parts you like....

A certain artist can make or break a song... The way an artist sings a song can make or break a song (If Bad Name was released in 2016, it would go down as the worst song in history)... The production of a song can make or break a song...

This song has great mood, has passion, it's different, it's catchy, and it's believable just the way Teardrop is... I listened to Knockout maybe 10 times since its release.. I've been listening to this song nonstop since last night and it just keeps going...

Last edited by Rdkopper; 09-24-2016 at 12:42 AM..