View Single Post

Old 05-04-2016, 07:42 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
I'm not saying it's mediocre. Just I do not like this team. Jon and his producer John Shanks make the album. The latest albums sound very similar, both lyrically, intrumental and produced, they just change the mix. I could put a song like We All Fall Down on the HAND, Lost Highway or WAN albums and be coherent.

Only say, need changes structures, new approach, reinventing a bit.. We are in 2016 for the love of God..

And before everyone wants to shoot me, I just want to add a different perspective on the forum.

You can say without hearing the album, oh will be great! I'm excited , but you can not say something critical about it.
You're absolutely right you can't say something critical because you're critiquing something that doesn't even exist to us. I'm NOT saying it will be great, no one is. Different perspectives are great, we're saying give the album a chance to be hated at least.

Some of the songs would fit on other albums because they're Bon Jovi, that's what they sound like. I'm talking about albums as a whole.

Also stop calling them a team of Jon and John. Richie co-wrote every single track of The Circle and co-produced it as well as numerous songs and albums with John Shanks. I could care less how that makes you feel, stop excluding him from your revisionist history to fit your point.