View Single Post

Old 04-25-2024, 10:58 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Hi

In an interview with Billboard JBJ mentions unreleased songs will come-out, (presumably digital, and some form of payment, didn't mention specifics)

There’s some great unheard music in the documentary — I’m specifically thinking of a song called “Cadillac Man” that you wrote for the 1990 Robin Williams movie of the same name. Is there a chance that any of this archival music gets released?

Jon: Yes. One thing that we have always known, and our deep fan base knows as well, is that we always write 30 songs to get 10. And so there’s always been a backlog of material that’s been unreleased. There’s no shortage of it. So I think that we stumbled on 30 or 40 songs that no one’s heard, and they’ll all come out, yeah.

So we get new music from the Slippery When Wet heyday era Bon Jovi?

Jon: Slippery When Wet, New Jersey, Keep the Faith. All the records.

Is there a timeline for that?

Jon: No. No one’s actually even addressed it with me yet. The archiving was still going on simultaneously to the mastering and the album cover and the video and all that kind of stuff… But we know what we’ve got. It’ll happen during the course of the release of the album.

That’s incredibly exciting.

Jon: Yeah, there’s some really good songs that I can’t believe didn’t make those records.

Source: https://www.billboard.com/music/musi...source=twitter