View Single Post

Old 03-17-2023, 06:35 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Didn't Jon say at some point that he was told by people around him (the band?) that he should stop writing that "newsreporter stuff" and that he had started to write something different (topic-wise)? I think there was an interview with regards to that, but it seems so long ago.
Maybe he has the intention of coming up with new music but, regardless of his voice, he finds it hard to really get a topic he wants to write about.

Yeah I believe that was early 2021 - I think he said that he had already started/wanted to start writing (not sure which one it was) a song about the attack on the Capitol, but the band had told him enough with the newsreporter stuff, so he wanted to focus on writing about other things now. I think he also said around that time that the next record should be a big optimistic typical Bon Jovi record and I also remember him mentioning that he’d already started to work on some material and I think he also posted a picture where he seemed to be writing a song on his IG around that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk