View Single Post

Old 01-14-2017, 02:11 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
All the above is such shit... I don't go to a show to hear excellence... I go to a show to have a good time... this isn't The X Factor singing competition. It's a rock concert... Trust me, it sucks and I'm pissed that Jon can't do what he used to but it is what it is... There is still a killer band behind him including Phil... Phil has more enthusiastic and provides more energy than Richie ever had... I know I say this all the time and I'll say it again... Jon's voice comes across much different being there live... and personally I like the new songs... I'm excited to hear them live... Jon is 55 and although there are some that could do it better at that age, there are a lot more who do it worse or can't even do it at all... I'm glad that at my age, I can still go to see Bon Jovi and walk away saying that was pretty ****ing good and I had a great time... Call me a simpleton but 70 bucks and night out isn't anything to get up in arms about...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk
It's just YOUR opinion, Sir. I wouldn't call anyone's opinion "shit" because it speaks volumes not about other people but the person himself.