View Single Post

Old 01-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I think most people here are being way to over-dramatic about this Miami show...

Having Shanks and Bradley on board are a nice additions to the band... You are still getting excellence... Just because your front man doesn't have the chops to sing ballads anymore, doesn't mean you stop going... There will still be some great takeaways... As a die-hard, I'm over the classics anyway... I want to hear the new stuff and I think the 4 promo shows were fantastic... Sure Jon will butcher a few notes on the classics but it's not as painful or noticeable when you are there in person... I'm looking forward to taking in the crowds energy during songs like the KTF outro.

It's still going to be a great time... It always is... I think you all have a bad attitude and need to get over it...

As a matter of fact, I just got my Philly tickets in the mail today...

They are rehearsing for the tour soon so we shall see what happens. I'm goin to remain hopeful for now that Jon regains some of (not expecting all) of what makes him one of my favorite frontmen. My first show is Nashville. I've seen this band since 1985 and the shows ran the gamut from spectacular to God awful. I'm not ready to give up on them just yet. But that's me, everyone has a right to put their entertainment dollars where they see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk