View Single Post

Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
The fact that you have them doesn't mean that everyone has those demos in decent quality. I don't. I've been dying to get those in ages, without success yet. That's why I was disappointed in the boxset, because it ignored them due to Obie's shitty philosophy... those songs that are floating around somewhere should be released in official, remastered form. And there would have been space on the boxset... plenty actually.

So re-releasing New Jersey with a bonus disc would be a great option!
If I can get them anyone can. They're not that hard to get. They've even been uploaded at dimeadozen a few times now, I think. But what you're saying is that you'd rather pay for that stuff to get them with some artwork instead of just downloading them for free because they leaked them on purpose?

I think I once even send you the demo's, you once gave me your adress didn't you? Anyway, there's no point in remastering something that's available in good quality. They remastered the demo of Prayer yet it doesn't sound a whole lot different compared to what was out there anyway.

Had the demo's from the 80's not been ignored we would've had less songs we'd never heard before. I'd rather get new songs in good quality than old songs I already have. That's why it was a good thing they even released some different takes on old b-sides.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan